Oddit ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.oddit.co website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy
Our Service uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Google Analytics collects and shares your IP address, general location, information about your browser and device, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site. We use these reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. By using this website, you agree to the collection of this information.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to operate, and improve the Services and to develop new services. More specifically, we use your information:
- To operate, provide, and maintain our services;
- To improve, enhance, modify, add to, and further develop our services;
- To develop new services;
- To provide customer support, including to help respond to your inquiries related to our service;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How we share and store your information
We take deliberate steps designed to protect end user information in our possession. These steps include, but are not limited to, maintaining information security controls such as data encryption, firewalls, logical and physical access controls, and continuous monitoring. These controls are regularly evaluated for effectiveness against industry-standards internally and by independent security auditors.
We do not sell or rent end user information to marketers or other third parties.We may also share your information:
- With your consent;
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In connection with a change in ownership or control of all or a part of our business (such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy);
- Between and among Oddit and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; or
- As we believe reasonably appropriate to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of you or Oddit.
We may collect, use, and share information we collect in an aggregated or de-identified manner (that does not identify you personally) for any purpose permitted under applicable law. This includes creating or using aggregated or de-identified data based on the collected information to develop new services and to facilitate research.
We retain information we collect about you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted under applicable law, regulation, or contract. As permitted under applicable law, even after you stop using an application or terminate your account we may still retain your information (for example, if there is residual information within our databases or systems); however, your information will only be used and shared as required by law or in accordance with this Policy.
Changes to this Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement periodically. If we make changes, we will notify you by updating the effective date at the top of the Statement. We may also provide notice of any changes through other means, such as placing a notice on our homepage or sending you an email. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our data practices and the choices available to you.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com